Booking weddings in the Hudson Valley,NY and the Italian lake district
Indulge your spirit of adventure on the biggest Hawaiian island. It's still a vast frontier, full of unexpected wonders. Here you can go from beaches to volcano to rain forest to snow-capped mountains to desert, all in a day! Enjoy a retreat in the Big Island of Hawaii led by Suzette Kale, who is a Minister with Universal Life Church. Suzette is passionate about local medicinal plants. She will take you on sacred island journeys that are magical and unforgettable.
This luxury estate (www.nirmalestates.com) is in a prime location in Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii, with stunning 180 degree ocean views in the gated community of Ho’omalu (abode of peace and refuge in Hawaiian). The property is surrounded by several orchards of exotic fruits and multiple citrus varieties. Every room has gorgeous Pacific Ocean views. Manicured lawns, fragrant topical flowers and acres of tropical fruit makes this a unique venue for recharging! You can walk to Magic Sands Beach, while Kahalu’u Beach Park and the Pahoehoe Beach Park are within 2 miles and downtown is just 3 miles away.
With your wellness in mind we offer :
- Nutritional consultations tailored to your needs and goals
- Yoga and meditation
- Hawaiian dance
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Organic fruit facials
To rejuvenate and renew your spirit we offer :
- Dharma Talk with Norman Allen
- Healing ritual with Suzette Kale
- Cultivate Self Love Workshop with Suzette Kale
- Daily Meditations
- Ho’oponopono (Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness)
Anthony Anderson founded Grow Paradise as a way to communicate his vision of a better world through
planting fruit trees and “permaculture”. Permaculture is a holistic landscape design science that works with
the natural world to create an environment that supports health and abundance on every level. Anthony will show you techniques for gardening and growing including composting, air layering and grafting.
Take absolutely spectacular photographs and sharpen your techniques with C.J. Kale of Lava Light galleries.
CJ Kale is a master photographer whose photographs are in the Smithsonian museum and on the cover of the
Pick your adventures :
- Swimming with wild dolphins and sea turtles
- Visit isolated waterfalls and thermal spring fed water pools .
- Black sand beaches and volcanic tide pools and cliffs
- White sand beaches and amazing Kona sunsets
- Hike to the amazing green sand beach
- Volcano visit
- Place of Refuge
- Visit organic fruit farms
- Farmers markets for exotic Hawaiian products.
These retreats can be both physically challenging and relaxing. Guests will have the option of pushing their limits or enjoying the slower pace of the island, as well as having as much solitary or social time they see fit. These are small retreats, with typically only 6-8 people in attendance. Our package includes:
- 5 nights and 6 days in Nirmal Estate, based on double occupancy
- Transport to and from Kona Airport (KOA)
- All trips, tours and classes selected
- Meals, snacks and exotic tropical fruits
Airfare is NOT included
- Full refund for cancellations 90 days prior to check in date
- 60% refund for cancellations 60 days prior to check in date
- 30% refund for cancellations 30 days prior to check in date